Goodman Realty Group is a full-service national real estate firm specializing in acquisition, development, asset and property management, leasing and construction. We own and operate nearly 3,000,000 square feet of retail, office, hospitality and industrial space in New Mexico and throughout the nation.
For us, quality, award winning development and community building have gone hand-in-hand for over 40 years. Our accomplishments include:
- Developing New Mexico’s finest class-A office campus: One Sun Plaza. This award-winning building brought over a thousand new jobs to the state, garnering national recognition and encouraging the use of sustainable commercial technology.
- Redeveloping Montgomery Plaza, New Mexico’s largest open air shopping center, and transforming it from a struggling property into one of the state’s most prosperous shopping centers.
- Restoring Albuquerque’s only remaining historic hotel to its place as the social and cultural epicenter of the city. Now LEED Gold certified, the historic Hotel Andaluz’ renovation is among the greenest historic renovations ever completed in the United States. The 30 million dollar restoration represents one of the largest investments of private funds in downtown Albuquerque.
- Leading the redevelopment of Chicago’s River North community, a formerly abandoned warehouse district, with a series of historic redevelopments. For this work, Goodman Realty Group was named “Renovator of the Year” in the Chicago Sun Times “People Who Shape Chicago” competition.
Successes like those above prove that we have the skills and courage to take on the projects that matter most even when the work is challenging. Currently, we are working on several mixed use projects:
- Winrock Town Center: Largely unoccupied for most of the last decade, Winrock Mall, a prime 83-acre site in the heart of Albuquerque, is currently in the process of being redeveloped and recreated as a high-density, sustainable 21st century mixed-use community–a true quality gathering place for the city.
- Presbyterian Hospital Town Center: We are in the planning stages of creating a retail – residential – hospitality development connected to the state’s largest regional hospital.
- Taos Village: A 60-acre site planned to become the new downtown of New Mexico’s famed resort community.
As you can see, we take real estate development very seriously. When our customer makes the decision to locate their offices in our building or their store in our shopping center or stay at our hotel, we realize that we have been entrusted with a great responsibility.